Explore Orthodontic Career Paths
Whatever practice setting you decide, it’s important to find something that suits your personality, values, goals, and preferences. We’ve developed the following resources to help you evaluate your options and plan your transition.
Just getting started?
- Read this white paper, “You Have Options: Orthodontic Career Considerations for Residents and Graduates”, to learn about the orthodontic market, trends, and types of practice opportunities available to you.
- Use this checklist to evaluate your wants and needs when choosing an orthodontic career pathway.
- Use the comparison tool below to compare different practice modalities and identify which option is right for you.
- View this virtual roundtable discussion to learn about members’ personal experiences in the practice setting they chose.
Ready to make a transition?
- Use this checklist as you begin your search for practice opportunities.
- Access checklists for each practice modality in the comparison tool to develop a plan of action.
Compare Practice Modalities
Select up to four categories in the table below and click the “Compare” button in the lower right-hand corner.